Minnesota Genealogical Journal: 50 Contents
Issue MGJ:50 will be mailed in late August, 2013. Note: This is the LAST issue to be published. Subscriptions or renewals received after August 15 will receive an additional invoice for shipping charges.)
A pre-publication subscription is $12.50. Minnesota residents must add $ .86 sales tax. Non-U.S. subscribers, additional postage is required. Contact us at for more information. U.S. funds only.
The tentative Table of Contents for this issue includes:
- The Minnesota Pioneer newspaper extracts
- 1863 Federal Tax Assessments for Houston, Dodge, Mower and Freeborn Counties
- Home Guard Hospital reports: Aitkin Base and Moose Lake Emergency, fall, 1918
- Mother's Pension payment, Cass County, 1914-1937
- Itasca County Marriage Records, 1914
- Meeker County World War I Men Called
- Murray County Marriages, 1887
- Patients at the Bel Myra Hospital, Rochester, Minnesota, 1917-1921: Part 4
- Bethesda Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae 1901-1954 (Part 2)
- Rice County Marriages, 1865
- Read's Landing (Wabasha County) M.E. Church Records
- Washington County Death Records: Grant Township, 1871-1899
Park Genealogical Books
P.O. Box 130968
Roseville, MN 55113
Our books are available through mail, fax or e-mail order. We accept checks or PayPal. See our catalog.
U.S. Shipping: Add $5.00 for the first book and $.50 for each additional volume. Minnesota residents must add sales tax.
Foreign: $5 plus actual shipping costs - you choose surface or air.
Comments and questions can be directed to Park Genealogical Books
Park's home page.....Research Hints.....Minnesota Genealogical Journal.....Order blank
© 2013 Park Genealogical Books, Roseville MN
Forms.....Prairie Echoes Press.....Links.....F A Q.....Park Genealogical Books